In the last month, I quit my job, had a year of free hosting basically fall in my lap, and bought a domain name on sale. Which means I’m moving! Sort of. I’ve already begun the work of setting up wordpress on my new domain. If I can figure out how to get all the posts from here to there, I’ll do that. If not, I’ll just start fresh there and leave my previous content here. But either way, things are going to be different. I’m still in the midst of figuring out how all this stuff works, but once I have things under control, you’ll be seeing a lot more of me around. And I couldn’t be happier.
- Mommy Monday: Falling Off | Finding Mommy, Finding God on WLW: Stress
- FF: Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan | Finding Mommy, Finding God on Fiction Friday: Not This Time by Vicki Hinze
- Fiction Friday: Not This Time by Vicki Hinze | Finding Mommy, Finding God on Never Start in the Middle: Berenfell Prophecies Vol. II
- Julie on We Choose Virtues: Review and Giveaway
- Tina on We Choose Virtues: Review and Giveaway