I haven’t really done anything different. Rather than going to the fitness class last Thursday, I sat in a waiting room so my husband could go to the doctor. Rather than going to the fitness class early Saturday morning, my family went to my brother’s the night before and didn’t get home until after 1am. Needless to say, there was very little chance of me getting up and working out at 7am. We ate at home a little more frequently, because I spent all of our food money (and a little extra) on a massive grocery shopping trip. We were out of a lot of things, which had contributed to us eating out a lot more than we should. So I suppose we didn’t eat as much junk. Though I did buy a bag of candy bars. And I’ve been drinking soda again. So really, I figured that measuring myself was probably not a good idea. But the numbers were better. And some of them were even better than before I got all stressed out and stopped running. So I don’t know why, but I’ve lost body. I don’t know about the weight thing yet. Too scary. But I’ve lost an inch and a half around my waist, and since I’d gained back an inch, that puts me ahead. I also lost an inch in my hips and legs. I have no explanation for this. My husband says stress and not eating. But I don’t think an argument could really be made for not eating. I have most definitely been eating. Though, I did also get some stomach upset in the last week. So maybe it’s more like, stress, not overeating, and getting sick so it all flew right through. Maybe that did it. Who knows?
- Mommy Monday: Falling Off | Finding Mommy, Finding God on WLW: Stress
- FF: Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan | Finding Mommy, Finding God on Fiction Friday: Not This Time by Vicki Hinze
- Fiction Friday: Not This Time by Vicki Hinze | Finding Mommy, Finding God on Never Start in the Middle: Berenfell Prophecies Vol. II
- Julie on We Choose Virtues: Review and Giveaway
- Tina on We Choose Virtues: Review and Giveaway